The International Development Studies group of Utrecht University connects current students with development professionals every year. If you work for a development organization, then chances are that you have internship opportunities! If you are looking for enthusiastic young professionals, why not consider one of our Master Students?
What are the benefits?
- Students gain hands-on experience while the host organization gains substantial productivity gains.
- Hosts benefit from the services of highly motivated students who are eager to improve upon their skills. As Master Students, our research interns have excellent academic backgrounds and untapped skill-sets. In fact, many of our students have been recognized for their achievements through government or other scholarships.
- Students expand the workforce for special projects or short-term assignments.
- Hosts gain access to current academic research and exposure in fields of interest while students receive hands-on experience that is aligned to their academic studies.
- Hosting is a completely free way to add new skills, a fresh perspective and to build upon the international network of your organization.
If you work in the international development field and would like to register your interest in possibly hosting a student, please fill out our Internship Host Application form.